There’s a difference between wanting to change your body to improve and strengthen it and wanting to change your body because you hate it. It’s important to know the difference because one of those will destroy you from the inside out.
- Fall classes start tomorrow and I am def not ready for that. I haven’t been to proper American uni in over six months. I’m not prepared for all these contact hours again.
Also being in classes is totally going to make me miss England even more than usual.
- I am slowly but surely getting less sad about that stupid boy, so that’s a plus.
- I’ve been having pumpkin spice iced coffee every day this week and pretending like it’s actually autumn.
- My workout today was a good one. My body is finally starting to feel like my own again, and I’m diggin that. England taught me a lot about living life and letting go of certain terrible tendencies, but I’ve missed my muscles.
- DC can totally give me my best friend back now.
- I should probs go to bed now because I need to be up in six hours, wah.
Goodnight pals x